- June 1, 2013Giveaway of "Anatomy of a Poet" by CJ Heck on Goodreads
- June 15, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld'
- June 15, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'How To Beat Online Poker Vampires'
- June 16, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for '21st Century Tactics: Small Business Marketing Series'
- June 16, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Healing my Anxiety'
- June 17, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Selected Short Stories Featuring Cockfight'
- June 17, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Get Graphic Design Clients'
- June 17, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Rock Your Portfolio Website'
- June 18, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Stoked About WordPress'
- June 18, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Fargoer'
- Member Author Aileen Friedman Gives Away “Changes From a Sunset” and “When is My Forever” on Goodreads
- Zoe the Zebra by M.G. Edwards
- Who is the Comforter by K.Z. Obinna
- What Manner of Man is Jesus by K.Z. Obinna
- Amazon Prime Free Download Days for “How To Set Goals: A Goal Setting Guide That Unlocks The Secrets To Achieving Unlimited Personal Success” by Darrin Wiggins
- Free Download Days for “Why Live?” by Kathy DiSanto
- Bits and Pieces by CJ Heck
Blue Water Dead by Stephen M. Goodrum
Blue Water Dead is a Action Romance Mystery that evolves into an incident of national security. Set on the northern international border of Michigan and Motown, Vincent Hardesty, a wealthy undercover Homeland Security agent, must solve the mystery and expose a terrorist cell while protecting his close friends and the one woman who might end his self imposed loneliness, Graciella Venusuela Sanchez. A breach in Detroit’s Homeland Security pulls together a wealthy, but lonely, grief-stricken special agent and a fiery Spanish Coast Guard pilot and puts them in the middle of a mystery, a murder and a terrorist plot, bait-and-switch that cuts across both of their lives, but with a catch. Vincent Hardesty, former Navy SEAL, returns to his home state of Michigan to be an undercover watchman on our northern international border, and in the city that is home to his favorite music: Motown. Thanks to an accident, or could it be called providence, he finds a mission to young men who have a name that was denied him many years before — Young Father. When one young man and his twin brother witness an incident on the Detroit River, Vincent is compelled to combine his secret mission with his outreach mission. In the twist and turns of the following week, Vincent finds himself distracted, or as his counselor calls it, attracted, to a more compelling power — Grace: he’s falling in love with Graciella Venusuela Sanchez, the one woman who might end his loneliness and ease the pain of a long buried grief.
According to the author, this book contains descriptive writing about sexual acts between consenting adults.
The author has rated this book PG-13 (questionable content for children under 13).
Copyright© Stephen M. Goodrum. All rights reserved.