- June 1, 2013Giveaway of "Anatomy of a Poet" by CJ Heck on Goodreads
- June 15, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'The Chronicles of Koa: Netherworld'
- June 15, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'How To Beat Online Poker Vampires'
- June 16, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for '21st Century Tactics: Small Business Marketing Series'
- June 16, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Healing my Anxiety'
- June 17, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Selected Short Stories Featuring Cockfight'
- June 17, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Get Graphic Design Clients'
- June 17, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Rock Your Portfolio Website'
- June 18, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Stoked About WordPress'
- June 18, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Fargoer'
- Member Author Aileen Friedman Gives Away “Changes From a Sunset” and “When is My Forever” on Goodreads
- Zoe the Zebra by M.G. Edwards
- Who is the Comforter by K.Z. Obinna
- What Manner of Man is Jesus by K.Z. Obinna
- Amazon Prime Free Download Days for “How To Set Goals: A Goal Setting Guide That Unlocks The Secrets To Achieving Unlimited Personal Success” by Darrin Wiggins
- Free Download Days for “Why Live?” by Kathy DiSanto
- Bits and Pieces by CJ Heck
The Index is sponsored by...
If you arrived here after clicking a book cover, then it means that ad has expired. Please check out the other books listed in FolioPhile.
A storm is brewing in the all-but-forgotten backcountry of Kentucky. And, for young Orbie Ray, the swirling heavens may just have the power to tear open his family’s darkest secrets. Then Like The Blind Man: Orbie’s Story is the enthralling debut novel by Freddie Owens, which tells the story of a spirited wunderkind in the segregated South of the 1950s and the forces he must overcome to restore order in his world. Rich in authentic vernacular and evocative of a time and place long past, this absorbing work of magical realism offered up with a Southern Read more
Phoenix Harper never imagined her life would come to this: A life not worth living anymore.
After a failed suicide attempt, Phoenix is sent to be observed at a local psychiatric hospital. There she meets Braeden Harris, a hospital aide with his own haunting past.
Not long after their first encounter, they feel an unexplainable pull towards one another. Will fate bring them together, or will outside forces tear them apart? Read more