- May 16, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Kissed By An Angel'
- May 16, 2013Free Download Days for 'A Dog for a Friend' on iTunes
- May 16, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Gift Wrapped'
- May 17, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'First Class Hero'
- May 17, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Nasal Irrigation Works'
- May 18, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Swallows And Ice Cream'
- May 18, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Dancing in Rhythm with the Universe'
- May 18, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'The Big 5 Time Management System'
- May 19, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'House Mommy's Boredom Busters'
- May 20, 2013Amazon Prime Free Download Days for 'Brownie Runs Away'
The Soul of a Black Woman is a collection of poems and short stories that I began writing as a child, and finished by the time I was thirty-nine. With voices that range from the innocent whispers of a curious, insecure girl to the confident, resounding shouts of a mature, insighful woman, this book tells a powerful story of remarkablee transformation. From “At the Window” to the title poem, this book gives the reader a Read more
Besides challenging the readers of Atlas of Consciousness to think about their social statuses and how they came to conclude the perspectives of their perceptions, the book holds true to its title and acts as a map of the mental content that Hodge experiences; starting off with a quote from the hit animated series the Boondocks, the poetry discusses Read more
Daydreams, is a collection of poems written over the past three years. These poems speak of the many dimensions of life, from love to pain, to racism. They explore life from a different prospective, allowing one to see life through someone else’s eyes. I was inspired to be the voice of my generation and to express how many of my peers feel about their lives and the world around them. These poems Read more
The Amethyst Files is a continuation of ‘Narratives Of A Love-A-Holic’. This is a collection of love poems that continues a unique journey of recovery, self-awareness, optimism, and a deeper look into love and relationships. Read more
Acid Sugar Cane is a collection of poems exploring a young woman’s journey through life. The subject matter ranges from relationships, art, culture, escaping societal norms, painful memories, self love, hate and healing. It will captivate, bring laughter, and possibly move you to tears but ultimately provide a better understanding of the messenger and the world as she knows it. Be prepared for an unadulterated story of liberation never before heard until now. Read more
Narratives Of A Love-A-Holic is a book of poetry chronicling the stages in a romantic relationship. It is a book filled with expression of each stage of love and how one may feel while dealing with the events during that stage. This book is filled with heartfelt poetry coupled with beautiful images and prolific word play that will leave the reader feeling Read more
Life has four universal stages. Do you know what they are?