The Index is doing quick edits...
The reason so many authors publish without editing is that finding and paying an excellent editor is expensive!
Usually when you’re self-publishing, or publishing with a small press, you do the editing yourself because there is very little money to pay for the service.
The Index has a solution!
It’s called a QUICK EDIT!
With a quick edit:
- spelling errors will be corrected
- improper word usage will be corrected (to, too, two, they’re, their, there, it’s, its, etc.)
- possible issues with grammar will be pointed out but not corrected
- possible issues with punctuation will be pointed out but not corrected
- possible sentence fragments will be pointed out but not corrected
With a quick edit, your document is NOT checked for:
- anything not listed above under what your document is checked for
A quick edit is not an extensive edit of your document for story line and/or cohesion issues, proper character development, fact-checking and all the other things that make paying for top-notch editing so expensive.
The quick edit is a service to get you started in the right direction with the editing process. It’s possible that your document may only need a quick edit. It’s also possible that your document will need more than a quick edit. You’ll have to be the judge of that.
The cost of the quick edit is $1 for every 250 words in your document. For example, if your document has 5,000 words, the cost of your quick edit would be $20. If your document has 15,000 words, the cost of your quick edit would be $60.
The number of words in your document will be rounded off when necessary. For example, if your document has 5,124 words, then your word count will be rounded down to 5,000 words. If your document has 15,125 words, your word count will be rounded up to 15,250.
PAY NOTHING NOW! Fill out the following form to get started: